SUGAR LAND, Texas, Aug. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Trecora Resources (NYSE: TREC), a leading provider of high purity specialty hydrocarbons and waxes, today announced its upcoming conference schedule:
- Jefferies 2018 Global Industrials Conference in New York City on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 2:40 p.m. ET and Sami Ahmad, CFO, will be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
- 2018 Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference in Chicago on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10:40 a.m. CT (11:40 a.m. ET) and Sami Ahmad, CFO, will be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
- 2018 Seaport Global Chemical & Basic Materials Conference in Boston on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 and Sami Ahmad, CFO, will be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
Investors interested in scheduling a meeting should contact their Jefferies, Three Part Advisors or Seaport Global Securities representative.
There will be audio-only live webcasts for the following two conferences with replays available for 90 days. The slides that accompany webcasts will be available on the Company's website – www.trecora.com. To listen to these webcasts please click on the links below:
- 2018 Jefferies Industrials Conference
- 2018 Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference
About Trecora Resources (TREC)
TREC owns and operates a facility located in southeast Texas, just north of Beaumont, which specializes in high purity hydrocarbons and other petrochemical manufacturing. TREC also owns and operates a leading manufacturer of specialty polyethylene waxes and provider of custom processing services located in the heart of the Petrochemical complex in Pasadena, Texas. In addition, the Company is the original developer and a 33.4% owner of Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co., a Saudi Arabian joint stock company.
Investor Relations Contact:
Jean Marie Young
The Piacente Group, Inc.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trecora-resources-announces-upcoming-financial-conference-schedule-300691608.html
SOURCE Trecora Resources